Helps welcome a cure and come join us at our booth at Waverly Place on:
Saturday, October 8th, 2017 (Bottle Hill Day!)
WELCOME MATS: THEY’RE FOR MORE THAN YOUR FRONT DOOR
Welcome mats are a great addition to your doorway or home – they trap dirt, and keep your floors looking beautiful – but these mats do more than that.
Purchase an exclusive pink ribbon welcome mats and we’ll donate 25% of the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
WE COULDN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU
Thanks for helping us in our search for a cure for breast cancer. Each purchase of our exclusive pink ribbon welcome mats makes a big difference – they’re great indoors, outdoors, and anywhere you want to welcome a cure!
WE’VE COME A LONG WAY BUT WE’RE NOT GIVING UP!
Breast cancer is still a devastating problem, but we’ve made advancements to screening, detection, awareness, and treatment options. Check out these stats, sourced from the American Cancer Society, and see how far we’ve come.
Did you know?
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death among women.
- At least 40,000 women will die from breast cancer this year.
Good news is…
- Breast cancer death rates have declined since the 1990s.
- There are almost 3 million breast cancer survivors in the US.
- Breast cancer is getting detected earlier and treatment options are improving.
Join the fight!
- Schedule a clinical breast examination at least every 3 years.
- Schedule an annual screening mammography starting at 40.
- Ask your health provider about breast self-examination.
Our original Pink Ribbon welcome mats are made in the USA and machine washable. Discover styles created by interior designer Lisa Mende and by HGTV designer, Melissa Davis today.
We’re proud to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in their search for a cure. Working together, we can prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research.
DEDICATED TO GIVING BACK TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
We’re locally owned but backed by the power of nearly 1,000 stores across the country. We’re your trusted neighborhood source for flooring expertise with competitive pricing and unbeatable service…and we’re right around the corner. Come check out our showroom and find the flooring for the world you live in – and you won’t pay more for it.
The Carpet One Difference.
At Carpet One Floor & Home, we believe in providing exceptional customer experiences that lead to beautiful, quality flooring.